Monday, May 20, 2013

What to Do When Your Male Dog Won't Stop Marking? Belly Bands to the Rescue!

Almost everyone know that Yorkies are one of the most difficult dogs to house train.  But since the breed has so many amazing qualities such as fierce loyalty, non-shedding and non-chewers just to name a few...we Yorkie lovers take measures remedy the house training issue. I like most tried the crate training and the pee-pad method. My teacup male Yorkie does prefer to go outside and does let me know when he needs to go by going to the door and whining.  However, if I'm not around and he has to go then he's going to go!
Boomer in one of his Belly Bands
The best thing I ever did in this regard was to order some belly bands for him online.  The bands are fabric that simply go around his waist like a belt fastened by velcro.  His male parts are covered preventing him from marking.  I put a feminine maxi pad (ones without wings) inside for extra absorption.  These belly bands have been worth every penny since they've saved me countless dollars in cleaning and replacing carpets, rugs, upholstery and drapes.

Here's the link for where I order belly bands on eBay: BELLY BANDS

No comments:

Post a Comment