Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Can't Wait to Try - KTW Knotless Hair Wraps

 
   I've come upon a product that I can't wait to try!  It's KTW's Knotless Hair Wraps which is a type of tape that only sticks to itself making it ideal for creating a top knot in long haired dogs to keep their hair out of their face.  My 5 year old yorkie "Boomer" has never worn a top knot because he goes to town pulling it out as soon as I can get it in.  He stops at nothing until he gets the hair band out of his hair!
   
The Knotless Hair Wrap doesn't pull and hurt like a band does.   So it also doesn't break and damage the hair like many rubber bands and hair bands.  The inventors also claim that it's great for swimmers to use in the water, which makes sense if you've ever tried to pull a hair band out of your wet hair!

 I'm crossing my fingers that Boomer won't mind this method. Way to go KTW!!!  http://www.knotlesshairwrap.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment